Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BOOKS - PUBLISHING REDIRECT

UPDATE:  YOU CAN ALSO FIND MY BOOKS AT MY WEBSITE!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ave, lector!

If you've arrived at this page, you're probably trying to find my books.  You can find them in whatever format you like via my author pages at the following sites:


Amazon.com (Kindle, .mobi format):



Kobobooks.com

Smashwords.com (Publishing site, all formats including .pdf, HTML, .rtf and text):


Barnes & Noble (Nook or .epub format):


The Apple i-Store


Diesel e-Books


Sony E-Books



If you're looking for more of my fiction and haven't already done so, please visit my blog:
The Chronicles of Anuru

And don't forget to drop by my author website:



It's under construction (and a hearty vote of thanks to the architect - you know who you are!), but I plan to have a lot more background material and content incorporated over the coming months.

If you enjoy my work, recommend it to your friends, and please leave a comment or a review at my website, or at the sites you purchased the works from. If there are any formatting problems with any of the books, please leave a note via my gmail address at my website, and I'll do my best to make it right.

And thanks for supporting an aspiring artist!

Happy reading!